Pages

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

UP CLOSE on A PERFECT Trail

I apologize to everyone that follows this blogshop.  In the last couple of weeks I was dealing with unplanned health issues and I have not posted my passion, photos of male, natural beauty.  Thank you, Kevin and other readers for your concern.

As usual, our muse, Kevin, has continued to send me inspirational illustrations of male beauty, as in the sample below.

In this case, I don't think I would change any aspect of this specimen.  The slightly hooded treasure beckons to me.  This specimen has a beautiful, natural treasure trail and hair on his thighs and legs.  Parfait!


6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you were having health issues. I hope all is better!

    This trail - and all that goes with it - is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you'll be feeling chipper soon my friend....superb image...totally delicious and natural... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that head and those natural bushy pubes
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this guys thick hairy bush and his uncut knob - so hot
    Ben [ Sydney - AU ]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back by the way - we missed you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back. I missed you and I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete