Pages

Friday, December 27, 2019

A complex, bountiful TREASURE TRAIL

Oh my!  Our amazing benefactor has brought a remarkable portrait of male beauty.

I shudder to think of the sacrilege if this beautiful man shave his body hair, in brief or in total.  I sing the praises of the male form in all of its forms.  Hirsute or not.  Naturally!

What a salivating TT this dude shows off.  Rightfully so.  The trail leads to such astonishing treasures above and below.  Look at the bush framing his priceless treasure.  This specimen is a perfect man in every way, IMHO.  I highly recommend, that if your equipment will allow, that you click on this photo.

He proudly exhibits his natural, true beauty.

We have just a few more days to complete this "Annus Horiblus" (IMO).  How should we close it out?  I cannot thank enough all of the readers who continue to contribute comments and reactions. 

We enter a new decade together, which begin this blog's second.  Hopefully, the pendulum is rebounding back toward the celebration of the MALE as it was given to us. Until then, we'll keep the candle lit brightly for the cause!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah babe. . . . What a beautifully handsome specimen. My tongue could prance smoothly up and down that well annointed silky treasure trail. Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a perfect example of natural growth, if only I could have been bestowed with such 'foliage'...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you release a geyser of hot cum. I love your silky pubic mount.Very masculine indeed.

    ReplyDelete