Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

The TREASURE TRAIL. Fundamentally FROM THE SIDE

Thank you again, Kevin.   Our TT muse provides us with another interesting and remarkable study of masculine beauty.

This lovely is provocative and is the essence of what this blog has always been about.   Men are so fantastic and luscious and so diverse.  Fashions wax and wane...and wax wane, and wax and wane.  Eternally. Infinitum.  

I love this exquisite man.  He meets all of the current requirements for fitness (the abs, the pecs, and the "whatever" you call it).   He was born lovely, unlike most of us, and he has enhanced his beauty.

He has a lovely TT.  Is it 'scapped?   Enhancing one's essence is beautiful.  But eliminating it or making it grotesque, is not for this old person.  I came out in the late '70s.  I have seen all kinds of fashions.   Shaving your body hair was quite fashionable in the early 80s.  It was very erotic.  But that was 1980.  How is it that our species has taken that fashion to such grotesqueness that has the grooming fashions that influenced the majority of penises.

I think that male beauty is endlessly mouth-watering.  After almost six decades.  But male beauty is astonishing because of its nature.  I hope to never see another image of a beautiful man with a completely shaved body that is gorgeous in all other ways except one.

Is anyone still capable of conversation?  

Enjoy everyone, zombies and not!  I would suggest you click on the photo to admire.  If your junk can do it.



5 comments:

  1. He certainly has lovely physique

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit of work in the gym there...
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a while to get my commenting ability fixed, so my comments were futile at first.

    But damn this boy is gorgeous. Just what I like.

    ReplyDelete