Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

A PROUD Treasure Trail


Madams and Messrs!   I have neglected you. Oh dear! My sincere apologies.

I am working to help contribute to the publication of a book.  One of my bucket list items. I have been distracted as the print deadline is before September.

Look at this specimen.  Relish all of its remarkable aspects. The subtle vein/artery feeding the groin area. And that right nipple.  So pert and ready.  And that whatever it's called (Apollo's Crest?) which escalates this man to a higher level of sublimity.

Oh my!  This is such a fantastic photo of the beauty of manliness (I adore the hair on is left hand and wrist). Thank you again Kevin.

Also, click to enlarge photo if your equipment allows.



5 comments:

  1. Ummm... what can I say? Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous in many ways, love the trail, his naveln his chest and shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those pubes poking out of his shorts (and everything else)
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a reason why he's tantalizing you with a peek at half of his chest. He's rightly proud of that perfect pec & nipple.

    ReplyDelete