Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Team EDWARD vs Team JACOB Treasure Trail-wise (NEW MOON fun)?

NEW MOON is a fun film with two hot stars, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner, showing of their manliness.

Who's the hotter treasure trail? Okay, people, this is a vote for the hotter treasure trail....not the hotter physique (although I'd take Edward/Robert any day over Jacob/Taylor, as cute and buff as the young werewolf is). I like 'em a little more over the legal limit, myself...Also, I'd rather a vampire suck the life out of me rather and than a werewolf chew me up. (Click on photos to enlarge to glimpse these heavenly dudes treasure trails).

Edward/Robert


Jacob/Taylor




On a similar note, I have to say that, personally, I think Pattinson should have been named People's sexiest man of the year. As much as I think Johnny Depp is massively mouth-watering, I just don't think he is in full bloom at the moment the way that doll Robert Pattinson is. What do you think about this terribly important debate?

1 comment: