Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OBJECTIFYING the treasure trail


To objectify someone is to reduce someone exclusively to the level of object.

I'd like to reduce this exclusively massively hot object, the treasure trail above, right into to my face...and you? (Click on photo to admire this exquisite treasure trail up close)

Is Objectification a Problem?
To some degree, objectification is not necessarily a problem. Human beings like to look at others as physical beings, and individuals sometimes choose to present themselves as others primarily as objects through their dress or behavior. Objecitivity becomes an issue when it is frequent, and when people are commonly presented only as objects and not as subjects as well.

1 comment:

  1. The way for ultimate objectification for me is to be on my knees, savoring the texture of the treasure trail, from pubic to naval, with my tongue and lips, jacking off to a totally unfettered orgasm.

    ReplyDelete