Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2018

GINGER Treasure Trail UP CLOSE

This is a succulent, heavenly TT.  This specimen is truly remarkable and he is a ginger.  I've never been with a ginger.  But I find them very enticing.  This photo illustrates natural male beauty with the an astonishing up close photo.  I would be attracted to this if the specimen if it were blond, brunette or black haired.  I love the vertical trail above his belly button and then a gorgeous horizontal patch below that leads to a a strikingly orange bush. This is truly a spectacular natural illustration of one aspect of ball beauty.

There is something about gingers that mesmerizes me.   Click on the photo to enlarge.

Thank you, Kevin.  Enjoy your respite from the smoke and nasty weather here in the west coast.






1 comment: