Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2018

SEXIEST Hairy Chest and TREASURE TRAIL Alive

Steve Gold is a cast member of Bravo's Member Dollar Listing New York.  Before becoming a real estate salesman/mogul he was a male model.  He is the most gorgeous man, IMHO.  I love his body type: in-shape, tall, proportionate and hirsute in the most perfect way.

His hairy chest and treasure trail are often featured on the show. He is beautiful and deserves admiration by both men and women.  He is the SEXIEST Hairy Chest and Treasure Trail ALIVE.

I have enjoyed this Bravo show for several years now.  It has featured a remarkable stable of beautiful males.  http://www.bravotv.com/people/steve-gold.

Copyright:  Bravo

Copyright Bravo



Photo from Pinterest


Photo Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. Have been away on holiday for a week and mostly unable to pick up your postings...wow....what a wonderful sight to behold upon my return....immediate hard on material, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a secondary message....I and I am sure...we were all saddened by the news of the death of Burt Reynolds....a handsome, hairy guy as well as an nice fella....I was only a young lad, and seeing him naked body, his a hairy chest and body, I had, what I now know as a hard on...so I was 'embryo gay' all that time ago...although I didn't know it...I DO NOW !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbert I am of the age too that Burt Reynolds was someone that found attractive as young "lad". His Cosmo centerfold was and is one of the most beautiful portraits of the beauty of a man with chest hair and treasure trail. RIP Burt Reynolds

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Gold we watch you on NY Real Estate show and have always drooled. Can you post or share or tell your fans where we can see some full frontal and rear nude photos? I am so wanting to see your naked body please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DesertRick. Let us hope that Mr Gold reads your comment! I concur.

    Which Desert are you, please?

    ReplyDelete