Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2019

YES PLEASE! I'd follow this anywhere

And you?

This beautiful man appeals on every level.   What an amazing body.  His sexiest asset, IMO, is the natural and varied hair growth pattern of his chest and torso.   A man is sexy, when he has distinctive natural body hair.  Would anyone like to define it in a word or short phrase?

He is remarkable.

I DO read the few comments that are posted.   They are the best and rare pleasures as a blogger (even the bad ones).  Thank you.

You would probably all agree, that my inarticulate-ness or lack of discussion, is my achilles heal?   I'm curious.  Reap what you sow, they say.  I believe that.  This boondoggle that is my silly passion is proof.  My entire life I've learned that I am inadequate.  I'm a mistake.  It is the truest thing in the world that I'm sure of.  I will still get up tomorrow and give it a try again.

I do not seek your pity.  I do not seek your help.  I seek your intelligence or emotional expression. I continue, after a decade or so, to try and engage kindred spirits.  Social skills and communication are the fabric of humanity.  I hope.  ??!!

Thank you again, Kevin.  He is perfect in every way.



































The dude deserves kudos for his efforts to sculpt a beautiful body.  His body hair is perfect.  I think there has been a slight bit of 'scaping?  I wonder if he has a bush?  Did he shave his arms?

WTF.  He's fantastic.

No one will have read this far...so I'll say something shocking.  He evokes Lyle Menendez in his handsome face.

One nasty, threatening person suggested that I was stuck in the age of Jim J. Bullock.  Thank you.  I find that a compliment.

Did anyone else watch the Bundy documentary?  Twitter and facebook idiots were exclaiming that he was hot.  I recently read an article that Lyle and Eric Menendez were reunited in prison.   I doubt few of these idiots have any understanding of the horrifying nature of these people.  It seems that evilness is very seductive to our spawn.


Thus, trump.


4 comments:

  1. Both guys are hot -yes, the one does remind of Lyle.
    Saw the Bundy special - he may have been "cute" but he and the Menendez brothers are all sick people. There's something wrong with people like them - and something wrong with those who decide to worship them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is interesting that some people are attracted to evil people. Bundy was indeed handsome and charming. He was also evil thus should hold no attraction for any of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most beautiful man I have seen in quite awhile. A perfect specimen.

    Your assessment of you - I hold many of the same views of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I send a photo I found oon the net that I think you would like?

    ReplyDelete