Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2019

A SEXY and Perfect TREASURE TRAIL

My apologies.  I've neglected the blog the past couple of days.

I hope this specimen is sufficient reparation.   His body is perfectly proportional.  He is developed in all the right ways (not too muscular and not overly lean).   I am rhapsodic.

What is not to love about this beauty?  That perfect chest, dusted with just enough natural hair in diverse growth patterns (especially the curlier hairs in his "cleavage" --is this a term appropriate for men?)

And his amazing arms.  The veins in his upper arms make him even more vital and appealing.

But then there is that perfect TT.  It is charming and enticing on his very attractive abdomen, no?

This photo study is male beauty at its best.  


2 comments:

  1. It's all impressive, but I find his broad, rock-hard shoulders to be his most impressive attribute. Good-looking face, too.

    ReplyDelete