Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

LOOKING UP an Exquisite Treasure Trail in BLACK & WHITE

Hello "Darlings,"  as my favorite Bravo character "Chef Ben Robinson" always says.  I am too over most this channel's programming.  Too tired.  And its impresario thinks he first discovered outrageous behavior and drag queens (neither are synonymous, I know.  Necessarily).  

But I love one show:  Below Deck.  And beautiful Chef Ben is adorable in every way.  He always calls everyone "darlings."  But he is British. And not gay.

So, Darlings.  Here's today's offering.  Thank you Kevin Conus.

What a tender and thoughtful study of male beauty, au natural.  The way I like them.  Behold this specimen.  This deserves to be ravished.  No?   The beauty makes me weep.






6 comments:

  1. what a lovely cock.
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sleeping beauty requires awakening with a kiss on the tip of his delicious treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost perfection, beautiful full balls, thick bush, amazing TT but his cock is cut [ sad ]
    Ben - Australia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, interested in a link swap with my site: https://101boyvideos.com/ ?
    Best Regards
    webmaster

    ReplyDelete