Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

LOOKING DOWN a Remarkable TREASURE TRAIL and Nectar

This man is mouthwatering.  He has my favorite specimen of TT as those of you will know who have been afficionados of this blog.  I love the dense furriness of the trail and the groin.  And the intense dark hair.  How about that hairy chest and nibble.  I have previously categorized this type of male hairiness as "Mark's Favorite."   Made even more enticing by the sweet nectar.

Thank you Kevin Conus for this amazing beauty.  For me, it is rhapsodic.

CLICK on image to enlarge if your stuff will allow.




4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous body, delicious fur and sweet, white man juice to lick out of and through that hairy, niples to explore on the way too....enticing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Fantastic writing as always bobbert!

      Delete
  2. JRay Hairy Belly ButtonJanuary 18, 2020 at 11:55 AM

    OMG. . . My tongue could prance up and down the likes of that yummy torso and partake of the "nectar of the gods." Must go now and wipe the dew of my Lilly!! Oi!!

    ReplyDelete