Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2020

LOOKING UP and EXALTING a Perfect TT

Sometimes when I see a TT that is so remarkable, it takes my breath.  I will not ever say that to a man who has shaved his body.  I am so old that I have seen so many cycles of male beauty trends.  Over and over again.  I have even seen beautiful male specimens for decades before I was born in 1962.  

I watched Magnin PI yesterday.  I hadn't seen it in years.  But I marveled at how beautiful Magnum was.  He was astonishingly tall and long-limbed.  His body was proportionate and naturally fit.   He was not pumped up so bizarrely.  And he was so perfectly, naturally hirsute on his lovely frame.  No affectation.  No contrivance.  Just 1000% beautiful specimen of manhood.

Fashions wax and wane and repeat infinitely.  As Dame Shirley Bassey sang it is "all just history repeating."  But the pendulum swings so slowly.  

What is wonderful about our current time is grooming fashion has influenced men to enhance the most beautiful aspects of their bodies.  Often, the inject steroids and become, IMO, freaks of nature.  They pump themselves up to the grotesque.   And they obliterate their natural masculinity by wretchedly altering their body hair.

And then I find a photo that illustrates everything remarkable about the evolution of masculinity in our current tumultuous times.  Thank you to our Pied Piper, Kevin Conus.   This photo truly reflects the ultimate essence of male beauty:  a contemporary man who reflects the very best of our culture today.  A beautifully sculpted body that puts any 'Roid Reckage to shame.  He has enhanced his natural beauty.  He has not contrived himself to a hideous caricature of wretched human excess, the theme that is the essence of the times in which live.

He is truly perfect.  For me.  If you like waxed shaved/waxed pumped up masculinity, this is not the website for you.  You are in the majority and will find reinforcement of your values everywhere.  But not here.

Magnin PI was truly a remarkable, hall of fame male specimen for that time.   Men are made in such a staggering diverse of makes and models.   I prefer natural.  I have always been in the minority.  IIn this case, I have been against all mainstream fashions in our world.  

This is the penultimate, ideal representation of male beauty of our current human cultural fashions and tastes.  It may take another 20 years for the pendulum to swing.    Magnum PI was exquisite in that era.  And this man is in our current era, even though most people wouldn't agree.  "I sing the body electric."  

If you or your equipment will allow, click on the photo to make male beauty made "manifold."  





 

4 comments:

  1. Wow that is a powerful composition....and the man towering over you in that manner would be so horny as it perfectly highlights his masculinity, his awesome physique and natural, hairy beauty,

    ReplyDelete
  2. JRay Hairy Belly ButtonJanuary 25, 2020 at 1:22 PM

    OMG. . . Look at that definition, that six-pack, that gorgeous chest hair spread across those voluptuous pecs, those nipples, and finally, but not least, that thin-line well annointed treasure trail. My tongue would like to dance down that trail to the pot o' gold at the end!! Am I right guys??

    ReplyDelete
  3. JRay Hairy Belly Button... you must be part Reindeer... cuz your tongue does a lotta "prancin' n' dancin'! lol!

    ReplyDelete