Pages

Friday, March 27, 2020

The Wet TREASURE TRAIL

I had an email from our benefactor Kevin yesterday.  It is always the best thing of my day, week, etal.

I love this beautiful specimen.  Completely natural.  Can you imagine if this beauty were obliterated for a silly, quite ancient fashion?

Thank you, Kevin.

This man makes me feel hopeful.

I hope you are all surviving.  We can always have a piece of eye candy, to transform a grimace to a smile.  If your equipment allows, I'd click on this photo to appreciate this male beauty even more.

Namaste to you all.


3 comments:

  1. No thanks, he's yours.

    Stay safe, buddy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hot Guys. A generous offer! :)

    Thank you for your support of this blog. You stay safe as well. We have an important role to record male beauty. In a very significant moment in time. Keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete