Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A PERFECT Treasure Trail from the SIDE

This is photographic sculpture.  Look at the natural trail of hair that runs down his torso.  The light allows us to admire the brilliance of this specimen.

Thank you Kevin!

I wish you all safe passage through this Apocolypse.   If one day this blog has no posts, then I have become one of the statistics.  My mother and I are ripe COVID-19 victims.  We are doing our best to protect ourselves.

I hope all of you are doing the same.  And I hope you and your loved ones are safe.

Namaste to you all.

Behold.  Click on the photo to enlarge, if your equipment allows.


5 comments:

  1. Not worthy of inclusion at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kevin, thank you for your thoughts and concerns;we all can use some kindness about now. I wish you and your mother safe passage during this crisis. I too am in the same place as you. I'm taking care of my 90 year old father who has lung cancer and bladder cancer and hasn't left the house since this started...
    Anyhow, I love your work and hope you can continue to inspire us and the needs that goes with viewing such enticing pics. Yum yum my brother...stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete