Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Manly Perfection Johnathan Best--such a TREASURE TRAIL

Thank you, Indian Guy for this special collection of various photos of model Jonathan Best.  It looks like photos by Freeman have Best's upper shoulder.  This is truly a celebration of unabashed virility.


Photographer-Paul Freeman

Photographer-Paul Freeman

Photographer-Paul Freeman

Photographer-Simon Le

Photographer-Simon Le

Photographer-Paul Freeman

Photographer-Brenton Parry

Photographer-Brandon Parry

3 comments:

  1. Great build, terrific body hair, but what's with the tape on his right shoulder? Is it there to hide the tattoo? Would it not have been better to have skipped the tattoo in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, when I posted this I figured you'd catch the tape/bandaid;) I don't know what the nature of the photo shoot was but the tape was a bit odd when I first saw it. Thanks, as always, for reading and giving your opinion!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve's' opinion about tattoos--would love to hear others thoughts. I think tattoos are sexy. But not when you age (or rather when you get old), I think. And I definitely don't like it when people have more tattoos than skin. I have a small anklet tattoo--I don't think it enhances or detracts from my physical appeal. But then I'm old. What do others think?

    Mark
    The Treasure Trail Hunter

    ReplyDelete