Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2019

WORSHIPPING a Remarkable Treasure TRAIL

Please forgive me.  The last week has been a true testament of Murphy's law and Mercury In Retrograde.  I sincerely hope that this recent cycle of personal challenges is at an end.  (I fear it is just more of my life's "circling the drain")

I have been remiss in posting for a week

This specimen is remarkable.  I hope that it may have appeared before on this blog.  If so, Mea Culpa.

It is most worthy of further admiration.

Thank you, Kevin.






I sincerely hope readers are thriving and not feeling too much pain based upon the current world status.

This photographic study gives us all take a brief moment to experience the pleasure of seeing male beauty in its glory, no.  Ones' sex is irrelevant.

What would you most like to see at the last moment of your life?   I find this question comforting.  And terrifying, since I am certain my final destiny will be a bit horrific...as my life experience.

I've had a wonderful life.  But I don't have the knack of landing my feet.  On the other hand, I've been so lucky and blessed to have experienced many mid-air somersaults that were exquisite and sublime.  Despite all the horrific "landings."  Sort of like a gymnast who has a brilliant performance and screws up the dismount.



3 comments:

  1. Oh Matey....Your confidence and self esteem has taken a bashing by the sound of it...for some reason, if tender thoughts, love and good wishes from across 'the pond' will help then the are on there way to to you for an easy mind and a restful soul...Bobbert x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, he is most worthy of admiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The current state of local/world affairs is enough to make one what to go elsewhere, but where? In the meantime let's just keep enjoying ourselves as best as we can.

    ReplyDelete