Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2020

A PERFECT Treasue Trail


This photo illustrates everything that this blog celebrates and advocates.   This remarkable TT leads to a lovely mug (face).  And below we find a beautiful unsullied bush that frames a beautiful cock and balls.

Not to mention all the other lovely aspects like the hairy chest, thighs and gams (I could go on).  And all of the other mouthwatering aspects of this finest specimen of manhood.

Imagine that he had manscaped his body and eliminated all of his remarkable natural hirsute body beauty.  I wouldn't change a thing.  I would celebrate this beautiful ideal of male beauty.  (Click on the photo to appreciate all the more.  If your equipment allows).

Thank you, Kevin.  You are our hero!











9 comments:

  1. Kevin is definitely our hero. Thank you for this example of natural male beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tex. He is my hero....all of TT reader's hero. But I do not know who he is. Isn't that curious. All these years Kevin and I have collaborated. I consider him a good friend. But we've never met.

      Delete
    2. It is interesting. I also have a few friends that I've made online and never met in person. Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Fuck he is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely agree. And, again... it is that black fur, that black hair... the contrast is such that it catches the eye and holds it hostage. He is very cute, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think His Name ist Josh Long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark--I keep meaning to suggest that you go to your favorite search engine and search for Tom Zalac model. He is amazing in every way. Please let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete