Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

An exquisite BLOND TT from 2012 archives

This photo was circa the past.   Look how magnificent this specimen is.  Why would any dude remove such beauty by shaving, trimming or waxing their body hair?  This is one of the most amazing aspects of masculine beauty I've witnessed.

I couldn't change anything on this specimen.  All of you out there who practice or advocate manscaping this should inspire you not to.  Unnatural lack of male body hair is unattractive.  Period. 

More modern grooming practices are fine.  But I've yet to read where removing what is natural is beneficial, except in the most extreme cases.  Or that's your preference.  Which is fine!  This may not be the blog for you.

This blog site has never advocated or presented "Amazonian" men, as one reader commented.  I love men in all their natural form, hairy or not.  The overwhelming majority of gay blogs provide an overwhelming majority content of shaved/waxed, beautiful men.

If you do not like male body hair this is may not the site for you. You are welcome here.  And your comments.  But they are sometimes rather silly.  I have always been devoted to curating a wide, diverse range of male hirsute beauty. If you don't like my spectrum of ideal male hirsute beauty, go visit the majority of gay blogger alternatives.  I've been an advocate about this issue since 2009 when I started this blog. I am astonished that I am still in the small minority.  We should all keep fighting!

But that has always been my life experience.   I have always been an alien.  And that is the perspective I choose to provide here.

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like it all... I mean, I used to hate all that shaved crap in the haties... and now I do some of that shaved crap. But that's because I got older. Older fur - it changes. The quality of the hair. But I appreciate whatever anybody brings to the table. Variety is the spice of life. I come to this site knowing what to expect. And you deliver - spectacularly - every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that ass!
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete