Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2017

LOOKING UP a Proud Treasure Trail

I love this mate's coy smile.  He has much to be proud of.

I don't know where to start.  He is handsome.  He has a must natural hairy chest and enticing nipples. His trail leads from his chest.  It expands very quickly to what I would call a wide trail.  And what mouthwatering uncut penis which is quite lovely (this is a delicacy that I sadly have never enjoyed in life--there are several others but it is too late).  I think his pubic hair has been coiffed and hedged?  He has sexy natural hairy arm and thighs.  How lucky to have this amazing beautiful male specimen to admire in his natural glory.






1 comment:

  1. The pubes do look a bit scaped... and the balls and cock shaft look clean. Now that's perfection!

    ReplyDelete