Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

This is a Studious and Exceptional View of a TREASURE TRAIL, UP CLOSE

This perspective is perfect.  I have to tell you that my experience with blog is that it is very difficult to find photographs that focus on the treasure trail.  This specimen illustrates my fetish/love of this shot of male beauty.  This shot concentrates on a very well developed hairy chest (and nipple) which leads to a very enticing treasure trail.  I'm not sure which is more enticing:  the book he's reading (I'm a reader) or what is the reward at the end of the trail.  What a delectable choice.  This is a man who has many perfect features.  And he reads!  What a prize!

And thank you, Kevin!







1 comment:

  1. A man who reads is automatically sexy IMO. Add in a fun personality, and the rest is all delicious icing!

    ReplyDelete