Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

A SIMPLE Natural Treasure TRAIL

This is a stunning specimen.  He looks so natural.  Although I think he has coiffed a bit to his pubic hair, but it if so it makes no difference.  His wonderful TT starts just above his belly button.  Below, is a perfect straight line that leads to a most amazing treasure jewel which is maybe the most beautiful I've ever seen.

He is so handsome (the beard works here!) and has a perfect long, proportionate body.  And he has the most miraculous god given (I'm an atheist) gift with his package.  CLICK on the photo to ENLARGE it to reveal more of its glory.

Thank you Kevin.





4 comments:

  1. Could snuggle into the TT and pleasure myself on that cock for hours. Just sporting a hard-on just typing this. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not usually attracted to beefy guys but this one is amazing. And I'm also not too keen on beards but I love it on this guy. Wouldn't change a thing. Thanks for sharing him with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it might be a tricked up photo, tho....his forearm seems a bit short and small...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot man, hot bod, wish he was uncut

    ReplyDelete