Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2018

The Long TREASURE TRAIL en repose

This specimen is perfect.  Splendid, even.  The handsome face with come hither, bedroom eyes and the five o-clock shadow.  He is long and lean-ish in the best way and proudly displays his natural hairy right underarm.  What a beautiful, long treasure chest, which cascades from a perfect hairy chest down to an amazing treasure framed by a healthy bush (and sexy brief tan line).  And look at the upper gams, his inner thighs, beckoning.  This dude is perfectly edible.  I could spend eternity with this beauty.

Thank you Kevin.

YAY!  Congratulations to everyone especially the person who helped us attain 700 followers!   If I was rich I'd give you a big prize.    What usually happens is that it levels off at some number and then goes up and down (more so the latter) for months.  It's like a weight loss program.  It plateaus.  Help us get to 705 or 710 followers.  It will stay that way all next year.  Thank you everyone for your interest and support!



7 comments:

  1. Damn I'd like to try and make man babies with him hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smartroad...most definitely. Thanks for your thoughts! More please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...when you think the images just cannot get any better....this guy turns up....! Awesome looks, perfect physique and a trail that starts a heavenly source region and leads to perfection....I'd let him breed me any time...! I've gone all gooey again..thank you....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I just discovered your hot blog today. Love looking at hairy men. Great job Mark Gaulding for the very hot and sexy men you post on this blog. The guy today is just perfect in every way and cute as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to run my hands all over this sexy specimen.
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. Totally hot. I'm dripping. The only thing missing is my mouth licking and sucking every square inch of his totally fuckable body. Great cock, great trail. Would love his lips on mine and around my cock.

    ReplyDelete