Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2018

The MOST PERFECT Specimen IMHO

I have expressed the characteristics of my perfect specimen in posts past.  I love the male form in so many variations, sizes and colors.  My most masculine and enticing traits include:
  • Natural treasure trail
  • Natural body hair
  • A  proportionate body, that is a little on the lean side (although I also love full-figured guys)
This photo embodies everything male that makes me salivate:  hairy chest, veins (in the arm and hand), long legs, hairy legs and arms (but not too), a perfect lithe body.  There is a reason for my predilection (I'll be coy). 😉  (Sorry for the emoticon.  I've never done this here.  We should always try everything once at least!)

Thank you again, Kevin.

If you are a US citizen please VOTE on Tuesday.  I'm an atheist.  But I hope everyone is praying for the US.  We should all be frightened at what is occurring in this country.  History repeating (that was a great Shirley Bassey song a decade or two in the past).




1 comment: