Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

THE OTHER treasure trail....some dudes have two treasure trails...one in front....

And the OTHER in back. Don't know which is finer? I personally love a furry ass and back is okay too. But the hottest part of a man's back is that little space above his ass...where the OTHER treasure trail is. Regardez!

As far as I'm concerned everyone of these samples are simply sit-on-my-face munchable (SOMFM). What do you think about the rear treasure trail and back/ass hair in general? (click on these photos to get closer SOMFM peeps).































This dreamy bloke has a gorgeous front and back treasure trail. DAMN fine, Dude!








































Look at this heavenly golden down.










































































Look at the heavenly specimen above.


Yes, I'm hungry and that is quite munchable.





























































The Other comments:

*hairy ass and slight other treasure trail

*all natural hair...


1
1
1
1
1
1
1

3 comments:

  1. I call it a "Welcome Mat" and I love them WOOF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me a man is with fur, whatever where is. Often the most is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you posted this...I've always thought that the patch of hair above the crack was so hot and sexy...thanks for putting all the pics together...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete