Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A magnificent TREASURE trail UP CLOSE


I have sort of loosened my stated policy of not showing cocks on this website. I did so reluctantly. I did so because I found that there were far more beautiful treasure trail photos to present that included the dude's junk (I love that term? And you?)

That is, it's rarer to find photos of a trail that don't include a penis.  And that limits the incredible sampling of trails for us all to appreciate and enjoy.  It's hard enough to even find men who aren't hideously shaved/waxed or trimmed to shit.

I show this utterly magnificent photo because it illustrates so much a portion of this blogsite's mission statement:
Follow this blog daily...on our search for perfection in all of its forms. Who knows where it will lead? It doesn't matter that the top has a gorgeous set of bedroom eyes or if below the waist there is a big surprise. The trail is beautiful in and of itself. Its beauty points either way to the possibility of something of equal beauty.
I rest my case for the bottom half...will look for a great illustration for the bedroom eyes, the upper half.
And, please, focus on the trail first people (although the pubes, cock and hairy legs are very enticing. Love the dusting of fur on the balls....but do you think it's been 'scaped?)

You'll definitely want to click on this photo to enlarge.

Perfection!!!??? What say you?  And I'm speaking of the trail.

4 comments: