Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

UNIQUE TREASURE TRAIL perfection

This dudes is perfect.  In every way.  He has a very distinct and unique treasure trail with charismatic swirls.   Just the right amount of body hair.  Gorgeous body.  I know the dude's gotta be a model.   But why was he blessed with such beautiful torso hair growth (look at the dusting on the shoulders too).  Such chest/abdomen personality!

(Remember:  if you double click on the photos they will usually enlarge.  At very least you will be able to see it full screen)



4 comments:

  1. My kinda man Mark! WOOF to the max!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful hairy trail. I like his hairy chest and especially the two patterns on his chest , First how the hair starts in the middle of his chest and comes down over his pecs and nipples, The second pattern with the top half going straight up towards his neck and shoulders. I could run my fingers over his chest all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is bald so his face has been frequently photoshopped, as in the above photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! beautiful-lets see his hole! (with my mouth on it after he dumps)

    ReplyDelete