Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

A SWEATY Treasure Trail

I love this specimen's natural beauty.  Sauna's are so enticing.  But this fella, proves the point.  Great hairy chest, nice roundish trail, natural bush, nice cock and balls and then this fetching hairy thighs.   How nest to step into the heat and find this sweaty fella who could use some pleasure.

oops.  I'm so sorry.  I forgot to load the photo.  This ran most of the day with my description, but not the enticing photo.  He is quite sexy.  I hope you'll take the time to check it out, even though we've moved on to another day


3 comments:

  1. Damn...the description gave me a boner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't see the picture, but sure sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. Sorry everyone forgot to load the photo!

    ReplyDelete