Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boy could I use a taste of TREASURE TRAIL nectar today

These fellas really make me itch all over and in special places. Know what I mean? What I wouldn't do to clean up every one of these luscious treasure trails with my tongue! What mighty fine edible messes the dudes have made

And you? What would you like to do to the treasure trail nectar?

Click on photos to get a hit of the jizz nectar trail closer. 40












































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Mmmm.. Yummy! I especially like the first guy, Milan something or other. I think he's a call boy working out of Barcelona.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love licking a Trail but when it's drenched in cum it's even better YUM!!

    ReplyDelete