Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A TREASURE TRAIL Smörgåsbord


This blog will be closing soon.

Here is a great photo, I think.  I have studied it for a while.  Sometimes I think that the dudes that are standing are mirror images.  They have almost exact pubic hair, treasure trail and hairy chest patterns.  But there are very small differences.   And then there are rather LARGE differences in the penises.  So I'll let all of the opinionated people out there rule on whether this photo is photoshopped or not.  I didn't do it.  I just waste my time putting photos up.

None of these beautiful men will be in my presence this way, ever.  But it is magnificent to admire all of the assets. 

I've always tried to vary the content of this blogsite using black and white, color, full face, dick photos in a balance, using men displaying a range of beauty (ethnicity, hirsuteness, etc).  I clearly have no life.  This is a waste of time.

Best to you all.  I'll post a few more photos that I've wanted to for a while, despite whether they are thematically good or diverse or repetitive or not.

Let's just all go have our body hair waxed and shaved.    










2 comments:

  1. I think the two gentlemen standing are twins. It can't be a mirrored shot, because the elevations / positions are slightly different (to say nothing of their respective male organs), and there's no reflection of the head of the man in the middle. But as you suggest, substantial mischief can be committed with photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, this is a most interesting photo to contemplate. I'm intrigued with your suggestion that they are twins. Wouldn't that be God's gift to the world, if so? Munificence, even? Do you think the twins similarities are that specific (hair growth pattern)? I think the one thing that is truly most different is their astonishingly beautiful cocks. The hoods are distinctively different. And there appears to be a slight difference in height of each specimens.

    There a very slight, wondrous variations in the hair growth patterns of the trail.

    ReplyDelete