Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A WET Treasure Trail

Oh my God, it's been 120degrees here in Palm Desert, CA this week.   I desperately need something to quench my thirst.  Now this slab o' manhood would be just the right thing.  Thank you Kevin.

There are just so many quenching things about this man.  First, of course, is the treasure trail.   Second, is the hairy chest (not to mention that they are both wet).   Then there's the pointed nipples.  How about that incredible torso?  And that Iliac Crest!  Or the amazing gun on his right arm that has all that hair leading up to it.  Or the jeans.   But maybe the most erotic thing is his right thigh.

I love photos like this which pose naturally beautiful men in ways that allow one to study the remarkable beauty.   What a beauty this man is!




Stay cool everyone who's living through this hellacious heat wave.

4 comments:

  1. Nice body, chest and TT hair makes a nice display when wet. Also like the armpit on display.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of Mark's comments about this photo except part about the right thigh. It's not really visible at all. Granted, the pants are tight and wet enough to provide some sense of the shape of the thigh, but even then we can only see the top half. So I can't get too excited about that part of this man -- but everything above the trousers is just as it should be. Love the muscles, the trail and all the rest of his fur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the correction, Steve. I think I incorrectly (as I do oft here) incorrectly typed a word: what I meant to say is "hip" instead of thigh. Thank you as always for you vociferous support of the blog, Steve. We've agreed that we don't know each other much. I would love to hear why you feel compelled to comment to the blogsite to correct my poor language skills here (either French or English). I don't mind being corrected. But I am curious.....is this a pet peeve of yours? I especially understand my abuse of French.....

    I will leave the incorrect word that I origiinally published in the blog. And Steve can be credited for correcting the misuse of the word. But really, I'd truly love to know why this compelled such a spirited response. I don't think this trail was any more or less compelling the ones preceding and following it. Maybe I should stick just to photos and include no text?

    I sincerely say, I would welcome your response. I can only read between lines in this forum. But you take the time occasionally to communicate, when it comes to language. The sarcasm was pretty clear here. But, really? Was it necessary?

    I used the wrong word: instead of saying "hip" I said "thigh". But since no one but Steve and I and Anonymous are even reading this shit, who could give a shit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: I have always encourage you Steve to speak your mind. I still do. This response was simply to clarify the sometimes vague nature of speaking online. Please clarify!

    ReplyDelete