Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Perhaps the most PERFECT Treasure Trail ever

This is the most amazing, geometrically perfect treasure trail I've ever seen.  "Probly" (as "daninokc" says) illustrates the Golden Mean/Ration.   That would make it a perfect treasure trail.

This specimen is a perfectly downward arrowhead.   But in this case, the hairy chest and the treasure trail are one perfect creation.  Plus the dude's fucking dropdead gorgeous.  And the very essence of virility.

I love the vein on the dude's upper left arm.  So sexy.  Click on this photo to enlarge.


7 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more, with what you say about this hunk. He is totally an awesome & handsome man. You did it again...you made my day!!! You just can't take this blog down. I so look forward to your posts. PLEASE reconsider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had seen this photo somewhere else before, but not with your spot-on narrative. "Downward arrowhead" -- exactly! The abs are magnificent, the chest spectacular, and the face extremely handsome. Thanks for the treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very handsome. Love the beard. Nice spread. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's probably straight! how's that? ha ha. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dan, the fact that he is "probly" (that is utterly adorable slang) straight, makes him no less appealing.

    I have to say......daninokc is one of my favorite blogs of all. You should all visit. I wish I could deliver the same kind of entertaining content. Dan has pictures of beautiful men. He also add photos of beautiful clothes. And he also gives a compelling diary of his very interesting and appealing life. And yet he remains anonymous. If I could vote for best blog, daninokc (see the right column) would be at the top.

    Thanks Dan for all the reading pleasure over the years. I will "probably" keep reading your great website long after this blog is gone. It has become sort of like "comfort food" for me. You rock, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I believe this is Caio Alves (the model, not to be confused with the football player).

    And yes, Dan in OKC has a great blog.

    ReplyDelete