Pages

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Mark's Favorite TREASURE TRAIL

Thank you Kevin!  This is a specimen that is one of my most favorite.  The chest is dusted with hair. I love the intense patch of black between the navel and the pubic hair.   This example is hard to find.  The dude has a natural trail.  And the beautiful treasure looks like is more to come!  What a beauty enhanced by the Calvin Klein white briefs.


Also, I have to thank each and every one of you who support and visit this blog.  The Treasure Trail is only a few weeks away from achieving 11 million hits.  Bravo!  It is your support that is the reward for doing this blog.  Your visits, your comments and/or ratings, are the reward.

6 comments:

  1. love his pecs and that dark bush of pubic hair, not to mention the treasure.
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything until we get to that unruly patch of pubes. A little trimming goes a long way to enhance things.
    But, that's just me - probably because of my days as a dancer when "grooming" (as the producers called it) ensured you kept your job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW - Congratulations on 11 million! (I thought I was doing well... Ha!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly a lovely image....Robby x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, but I agree, needs a trim.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Dude has the darkest hairiest more erotic belly button and happy trail out there - puts the focus right where it needs to be!!

    ReplyDelete