Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

A Treasure Trail MASTERPIECE

This photo illustrates everything this blog is about.  Focusing and appreciating, admiring, lusting about the treasure trail.  Like many other aspects of male beauty, in my opinion, the treasure is one of the most beautiful.  Breathtaking.

Few photographers ever focus on the treasure trail.  But this photo is one of the most artful, thoughtful and beautiful photographic studies I've seen.  I love the way in this black and white photo study, the angle of the shot and the light, reflect the beauty of a naturally hairy man. !(Can you imagine seeing this dude with razor stuble.   Quel tragique) 

It reflects the subtle sexiness that one doesn't see unless you are lucky enough to able to witness such a specimen in real life.

This dude is truly a God!   I think he's blond?   What do you treasure trail admirers think?

Here's to the beauty of the treasure trail!   And to the photographer who created this wonderful homage.

And THANK YOU, Kevin.  This is really one of the best treasure trail photos to appear on this blog site. 


2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is one beautiful torso. His abs and pecs are magnificent, as well as treasure trail. I'll guess that the subject has light brown hair -- the kind that can bleach blond with a great deal of exposure to the sun.

    Also I am in total agreement as to the tragic nature of his shaving his trail off, if he were to commit such an atrocity.

    The correct French, in case you were wondering, of "What a tragedy" is "Quelle tragedie," with an acute accent on the first e of "tragedie." "Tragedie" is feminine, so you use the feminine form of "quel" with it. "Tragique" is an adjective, meaning that if you want to say "how tragic," you have to use a different modifier than "quelle." You could say, "Tellement tragique," or for something a bit more complete, say, "Comme ce serait tragique." (Literally, that's "How it would be tragic.")

    TMI, perhaps, but now you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve, thank you so much about the correct use of French. I came up with this affected personal french saying, "quel tragique" (and other variations), as a result of my passion for the movie (and book), Breakfast at Tiffany's.

    Holly Golightly, in the film, had some faux french saying using quell (as in very???) and something else. I was utterly charmed by it. She was a "phony" or a "real phony" as her agent called her. Holly Golightly came from Texas (I am cursed with this birthplace as well) but remade herself as a member of café society. I have been charmed by that statement since I watched the movie thirty some odd years ago.

    I cannot tell you how much I enjoy your comments. I took two semesters in college of French in 1983. I wasn't very good at it. So I know I stand corrected. I welcome corrections. And I appreciate the time you spent to educate me. I suppose when I use that statement that I did, I do so in honor of Holly Golightly, knowing it is quite incorrect. Perhaps I should have used a single apostrophe, to denote this grammatical error?

    I think I'll continue making these french/english grammatical errors, simply because I learn so much from your responses and I enjoy the dialogue.

    How could I approximate in correct French Holly Gollightly's eccentric use of 'quel' which I think means "how tragic", "how sad", etc.

    I encourage you to continue to share and educate me! It's fun Steve. The only reason I spent time explaining this is because I wanted to explain the context of my purposeful bad usage. I don't think anybody reads this blog. I know they enjoy the pictures.

    I love your articulate correction. You have done the same thing of my English usage before. It is appreciated and enjoyed!

    I have been trying to take a French course again (it's on my bucket list to master French) at the local community college, but I can't get in because in California, education has been so cannibalized that classes are simply not available. I am 'wondering' (per your comment above, "in case you are wondering") and appreciating your clarification about my french.

    Thanks to Steve. How would you say, or approximate, "How tragic" in French. I'll correct the blog post.

    Merci!

    ReplyDelete