Pages

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

A Sexy TREASURE TRAIL

I want to shout out to another one of my favorite bloggers, daninokc.  The photo below is from his blogsite.  He features beautiful men of all type but they are all hot, whether they are hairy or not.

My favorite part of Dan's blog is his periodocical diary entries.   Every few days he posts an update of what he's been doing.  I find the diary to be riveting.  He writes about the routine facts of his life.  It is not really sexual.  For years now I have read his blog to see what he's doing.  I read it daily, but especially when he does a diary entry.  He also occasionally includes videos, music, and his opinions of his movies.  Check it out.  It's worth it.

I love this specimen's TREASURE TRAIL which looks to unaltered and is rather a wide trail.  That hairy chest is great too.  He is a fine sexy specimen.
 Go visit this website, daninokcfor a great experience.



1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmmmmm......I'd have to see it up close and personal to decide. ;-)

    ReplyDelete