Pages

Saturday, September 9, 2017

The TREASURE TRAIL at Play

What a beautiful specimen this man is.  Thank you Kevin.  I love his chest hair.  Look that throbbing vein running down his left arms.  And a set of nipples that are appetizing  In this photo his trail sort of meanders down his incredible pecs with a trail.   The trail leads into an enticing package.
He's ready to play ball!  Are you?

I am truly "praying" and wishing all people in Florida and the Caribbean a safe future.  Especially the pets and animals.







I'm not religious, although I was raised Catholic and Methodist in Texas.  Long ago I suspended my belief in these fantasies.  Joseph Campbell's books and the movie Religious by the genius Bill Maher, and some Hindu studios made me feel as though I was an atheist in  different times of my life.  The world has become such a nightmare in the last year that I have reverted to old Catholic religion training, and I pray every night.  Things are so very that I feel I need to do something  And yet, in my lifetime I have not had one single, brief religious moment.  I was also born without the gene for faith. That tank is dry as a bone.

4 comments:

  1. Hi....Reading through posting on faith makes me feel for you so keenly and my thoughts with you.....also made me recall an I pass this on to you an all....Remember that when all the evils had been released into the world as a result of the opening of Pandora's Box.....the final creature to emerge 'blinking and slowly but always gathering strength' was that frail but ever present being called 'HOPE'....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayer is good. I have had some astounding answers to prayer. Things that Joseph Campbell and the execrable Bill Maher could never explain. Even if you don't have a "gene" for faith, faith can be like a little seed that grows if you water it and nurture it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully haired chest, with hair spilling down between flat but defined pecs sporting gorgeous nipples, gorgeous abs and belly button with a dark and well defined happy trail leading down into his well packed underwear - I want HIM on my team!

    ReplyDelete