Pages

Thursday, October 5, 2017

A BOUNTIFUL Treasure Trail

This treasure trail specimen is truly magnificent.  A man who has naturally more body hair is enticing to me (well, men in all of the natural states drive me crazy.)  What a beautiful hairy chest and pecs and especially nipples.  The trail starts in a subtle, sexy way.  The hair growth pattern mid-torso after the chest,  is subtle and enticing. It leads to a treasure trail above and below the navel as a rectangular trail.  And the natural fluffy dark haired pubic hair drives me wild, as do the hairy arms.  But there is clearly something his briefs that must be remarkable.  Thank you Kevin.

Click to enlarge the photo.  It is worth it.


4 comments:

  1. wow. what a beautiful specimin.
    I love it all.
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now I know for sure (if any further evidence was necessary) that I am 100% gay after drooling over this image ! Just when you think that you've viewed your favourite image on this most wonderful blog, you post an image that is just so perfectly masculine in every way...thank you....this so beautifully built guy, has been blessed with ever adornment that I or any bloke could wish from their family gene pool....love his chest, nipples, body hair to die for and obviously something stirring in those briefs that would make any luck recipients eye's water....! I am absolutely stunned by this guys physique....there is also something about hairy forearms on a guy that transmits a sense of power to me... and I just go all 'gooey'....x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am not 100% gay, but still this man is amazing, for the reasons Robbert cited - plus the powerful pecs and bulging biceps. We also need a face pic, but even if the face were homely I would still admire him.

    ReplyDelete