Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2018

A PERFECT Treasure Trail and a MARKS FAVORITE

This is a perfectly hirsute man.  I love the erotic black hair and his very lovely bush which hints at a priceless treasure below, I think.  His chest hair is also perfect.  And then there is a exquisite TT which features a large vein that is mouthwatering.  This is the ideal specimen of masculinity.  In one word, I'd describe it as bountiful!  Body hair is beautiful if you have it.

As always, thank you to Kevin!


5 comments:

  1. Wow only just found this blog. Was starting to think I was the only one who enjoys the masculine form with hair on it!

    I don't mind trimmed but shaved, why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon! I am so happy you have discovered kindred spirits. This blog is about celebrating natural male beauty. Current fashion of male grooming tends to lean to obliterating all of your body hair through waxing, shaving, etc. The best features of male beauty are their body hair or the lack thereof. Manscaping has become a part of male culture. I'm old and I love a man in his natural glory. Men who are naturally non-hirsute are beautiful. However today's preference for shaved, waxed men is not appealing at all. I agree with you: why?

      Delete
  2. 'a beautiful sight, we're happy tonight....'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, the musky smell must be perfect

    ReplyDelete