Pages

Friday, December 28, 2018

A Heavenly pillow of TREASURE TRAIL Up Close and FROM THE SIDE

This is a brilliant study of masculine specimen.  It is a work of art.

The lighting was intended to highlight the features of a MAN (not boys for you the stupid "fecking eejit" who left a comment).

I love the light in this photo which illuminates to best advantage the feather-like hairiness of his TT, pubic area, and thighs that enhances his manhood.  Such intimacy

I seldom find photographers who share our appreciation.  This would make the perfect photo for this blog site's header, No?   (Except that it shows the penis).  It is the essence of what I love about natural men beauty.  I may have featured this photo before and, if so, it deserves our second admiration. 

Natural men are sexiest of all (whether they were designed with or without hair*)

CLICK on the photo to enlarge and appreciate this beauty all the more.

Thank you, Kevin.



*It is impossible to illustrate men who naturally have little body hair since the current fashion that a majority of men practice eliminates their body hair by shaving, waxing, etc. Stuble is not sexy.  Unless it's a beard.  Natural reigns supreme. 

It would be a tragedy if this beauty shaved the exquisite fine hair that he was born with.   But in my usual fashion, my preferences and interests make me an alien in this world.  That has been true my whole life.  All of the things I adore, contemplate, admire and yearn for in my life remain elusive...people who also share my interests.  All the years--a lifetime and I have never found it.

1 comment: