Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2019

A SEXY Treasure Trail

This specimen is amazing.  His body and torso and those two sexy bones protruding on each side of his stomach are exquisite.

This dude is natural too.    A sparsely hairy chest.  Great pecs.  Great shoulders.  I see a vital vein protruding briefly in his left inner arm elbow that beckons down his arm.  I think I should start a blog about male beauty through the lens of one of my fetishes--with masculine arteries/veins?  I find men's veins erotic because it shows the vital source that feeds his masculinity--his manly power pulsates.  It is enticing as is a treasure trail.

I enjoy responses, comments and feedback.  I encourage you all to make a comment when you are inspired.  If nothing else, please just rate the post with the "Reactions" radial buttons.  And most of all, thank you to each of you who who responded to my request to help boost the "Follower" counts.  For the last year or so, it "hoovered" (this is a personal chuckle) at 690-695 followers.....it would go up and then it would go down, but it wouldn't move beyond.  It had plateaued.  You, the TT readers, have finally bumped the number of followers up to 712.  When we reached the 12,000,000 blog visits a few months ago, I asked you to help me bump this number up to a new benchmark.

I am too stupid to know how to monetize this effort.  I've been doing for more than a dozen years.  The only rewards I have is when you respond/comment and express your reactions.  And the visit numbers keep climbing.  These are my rewards.

Thank you Kevin Conus, our muse, for this exhibit.


1 comment: