Pages

Monday, March 25, 2019

A READER'S favorite TREASURE TRAIL suggestion. And it is PERFECT

I always enjoy the reader comments.  The Treasure Trail blog on 2/26/18 (http://thetreasuretrail.blogspot.com/2019/02/another-perfect-treasure-trail-for-hall.html?showComment=1551198580151#c2318999686578678102) had a reader's suggestion from "Unknown": 
"For me Ryan Greasley has the most perfect tt... have a look (or more ideal, post it)."  

Unknown, you were right and I'm posting an example of this specimen.  Thank you so much.  I think he is sculpted here, but perfectly so.  Look at the abs, the guns, and those masculine veins.  Yum. 

I will always welcome any reader submissions.  Enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. Very carefully manscaped. But who cares? He's delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for accepting my suggestion of publishing a pic of the gorgeous Ryan Greasley.
    Here is another beauty, ready for publication : https://images.app.goo.gl/vCLrzeoQtUxbFfdn8

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a beautiful muscled body, but he really should have taken the shirt all the way off. Pecs like those should not be half-hidden.

    ReplyDelete