Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

LOOKING Down a PERFECT Treasure Trail


This specimen has been admirably sculpted to shown its best advantage.  I love the natural balance of natural hairy body with devotion to creating a perfect male specimen.  I don't think there has been "manscaping."  Do you?

Why would any man blessed with such beauty, shave or wax it away?   I cannot understand this fashion at all.

Sorry photo is so small.  Landscape photos aren't conducive to to the aesthetics of this blog's design.  Remember please that you can click on photos to enlarge (this may not be the case depending on the device you are using).





5 comments:

  1. Quite sexy! Doesn't look manscaped to me at all. And, clicking brings up a lovely full sized photo for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The full size image is equally delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one time when clicking on the photo is well worthwhile. All natural and abstastic!

    ReplyDelete