Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

LOOKING DOWN one of the MOST Perfect Treasure Trails...

...of all times.  I weep to think many similar beautiful dudes shave or wax their body hair.  That would be like taking a knife to a masterpiece work of art.  This specimen truly illustrates the tragedy that men do by 'snapping their body hair.

I'm sorry I've not been posting infrequently.  Things are still rather intense in my life.  I hope to get back to more routine posting.

Our muse, Kevin Conus, still has such a portfolio to curate.

Why must men eliminate their body hair.  Why would anyone want to assault this man's truly remarkable, breathtaking natural beauty?


2 comments:

  1. My Dear Friend....
    Please, no apology is necessary or anticipated, I am sure this is true from all your pals on here, we all are with you in spirit during your troubled times, hope that it is some consolation that, however far away or 'unknown' we may be to each other folks do think of you?
    A perfect example of a mature, fit and masculinity...Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute bulge too..........invites anticipation as to what might be hidden below the tight white fabric of his jocks.....and the bush too.......springy dark bush perhaps

    ReplyDelete