Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2020

The TREASURE TRAIL from the SIDE and in black & white

What a remarkable photo study this is.  And what a remarkable natural TT and male beauty without the sacrilege of waxing, shaving or whatever contrivance is in vogue, this nanosecond.

What a beautiful appreciation of male beauty this artist brings.   It perfectly illustrates male au natural.

Despite the horrendous and odious reality of yesterday, I will sleep serenely in the few hours of sleep ahead.

Enjoy!  I'd like to think this is the perfect example of male beauty, uncontrived and distorted.  So balanced. The subtle lighting enhances the beautiful hairs on this specimen's legs.  And his sweet TT.

This is photographic sculpture, to me.

Thank you Kevin.   If this were the last thing I ever saw, I would go with such a happy smile.

Peace and Namaste ("I bow to the light in you that also shines in me) to you all!


2 comments:

  1. This image of a natural light dusting of both chest hair and trail really gets me horny and hard...Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete