Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

A REMARKABLE rear (other) TREASURE TRAIL

He had me at the swirl.   Manly swirling hair does it for me.  I also like a hairy ass.   But the most erotic place for me is the bit of hair just above the man's crack.  On some it is nonexistent.  On others, it is just a dusting.

The rear treasure trail is located in the exact location as it is on the front.

Would you agree?  Or do you think that the entire hairy ass/back is one and the same.  Many men don't have much hair on their ass.  But they may have faint bit of hair on the lower back.   I find that equally erotic to the front treasure trail.

This is a lovely view of manhood IMHO.


6 comments:

  1. Love a dark-haired hairy ass. Makes me want to lay my head there and use it as a pillow. P.S. - sometimes I hump my pillows. - Uptonking from Wonderland Burlesque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glen_mc and Upton King.......this is one luscious ass. A pillow, a lollipop, there are so many things that I would do to this manhood. I've shown a few other less furry and dark specimens in the past that are hot also. The thing about the hair above a dude's ass (or even the hair on the ass which I find sexy) even if it is blond and very hard to see, It is so utterly hot. There is something vulnerable about the rear and front treasure trail that is wildly erotic. Sort of like really hairy legs, and hair on the side of the hands (for me, a strange fetish).

    The great thing about the rear treasure trail is that most men can't see it...so they may not shave it! I like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have much of anything to say about this because you said it all.

    I didn't realize how many men have hair back there until Army boot camp (communal showers). Always beautiful so long as the ass in question isn't flabby (which flabbiness, with the conditioning -- not to say abuse -- we got in boot camp was almost impossible).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back hair, not so much. But rear treasure trail, especially with the swirl...to die for!
    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott, I tend to agree with you about back hair. Too much is not very appealing.

    I have seen a few exceptions over the years that were quite sexy....but they they weren't completely fuzzy-wuzzy.

    I find the rear treasure trail, and the ass, and the legs, most enticing.

    ReplyDelete