Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

A beautiful CURIOUS trail

We've recently studied some really erotic hair growth specimens.   Here's another one.

This bloke's hair pattern everywhere on his body is so unique and utterly drop dead sexy.   So eliminate the hot hairy chest hair growth and you focus and celebrate on the little cyclone of a treasure trail leading from his pecs downs to his navel which has all sorts of swirling growth patterns.   Then the new hair pattern leading down to the pubic bush.   Sort of reminds me a bit of Alec Baldwin in his younger days, for those of you old enough to know.

This is one fucking hot treasure trail though......and a hot natural hairy dude.

I find that men who have distinctions, certain variations from the norm, in their body hair and their attractiveness to be the most beautiful.  Perfection is wonderful.  But even more so with a bit of imperfection or variety.   I am saying my peace before I shut this down.  Hope others might agree with this theory.


3 comments:

  1. Variety is possible in perfection. I wouldn't change a single swirl. The whole of mankind is closer to perfection because we are blessed to walk among men like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Body hair quirkiness/sexiness: 10. Facial expression dorkiness: 5.
    -Scott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott, thanks for all of your recent comments here! I agree with them......thank you for taking the time to make them. I relished this comment especially! More, please!

    Mark
    The Treasure Trail Hunter

    ReplyDelete