Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

A Proud HALL OF FAME Treasure Trail at rest

This man is gloriously, naturally hairy.   I love the sexy little curl just on his right of the bush.  This beauty is a cornucopia of perfect masculine beauty:  chest hair, armpits, beard, treasure trail, pecs and abs, pubic hair, and his hooded cock and hairy thighs.

Thank you Kevin.

Something is happening on the blogsite.  When I look at the ratings underneath the photos they are mostly null.  Especially for anything before a couple of weeks ago.  Even the latest posts have limited very few responses.  I'm not talking the comments.  I'm talking the radial buttons that are below the photo.  If someone knows why this is happening.

I really value your opinions.   I hope you at least leave a rating, if not a comment.

7 comments:

  1. Sometimes when you click on the reactions button nothing happens. Sometimes I've left a reaction, and the counter has been on 3, for example, and the next time I've checked the site it has gone back to zero.
    great photo by the way.
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anon, you are experiencing the same thing as I. Maybe it's blogspot's way to kick my male beauty site of the internet. I don't know what to do. But thank you for letting me know what you are experiencing.
      Mark, The Treasure Trail Hunter

      Delete
  2. I view your amazing and well...thought-provoking photos shall we say, on my phone...there are no buttons, just a comment box.
    Keep posting these GREAT photos! --E

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed the same thing with my phone; the buttons do not appear. To vote, I have to use my tablet. My phones browser is Google Chrome if that helps. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have seen the ratings reset to zero quite a few times. I have no idea how to fix it.

    ReplyDelete