Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

A BEAUTIFUL Treasure Trail

Not to mention his chest and torso.  Very natural and mouth-dripping.

He has a tattoo.   Some of our visitors are not a fans of tattoos.   I think this specimen is exquisite.  He has a discrete tattoo.  It looks wonderful on his beautiful younger male body.  I have a tattoo on my ankle.  The older you get tattoos loose their allure (and I'm middle aged).

The dude has beautiful nipples and a lightly sexy hairy chest.  The natural treasure trail leads down to a very enticing jewel that it is partially hidden but so appealing as it whet's our appetite.  No?

This was one Kevin's favorites.  As always I have to thank our great MUSE, Kevin, for the lovely sample.




6 comments:

  1. yes, I agree. a lovely sample.
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree. And, that cock poking above the waistband looks perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I like how the tattoos and a bit of unpredictability to his personality...maybe even mystery or spontaneity! Delicious, when all is said and done! --E

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hair is so sexy, portionate and dark...the manner in which it nestles in his central chest is so masculine and the trail must lead to a lively bush perhaps....gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am one of those who generally despises tattoos, but here the ink is not so extensive as to ruin his naturally attractive state altogether. The one on his arm appears to be a typical anchor symbol, common among sailors. The one on his right breast makes me wonder whether the photo's left-right orientation was reversed, because in a mirror it's a perfect depiction of the first letter of the runic alphabet, "fehu" in Norse of "feoh" in Anglo-Saxon. Either way, it's the equivalent of "f" in the Roman alphabet, and traditionally denoted wealth. The subject of the photo is indeed wealthy in terms of his build and the masculine adornment of hair on his chest and trail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steve, I relished you comment. It was erudite and article, as always. This is a beautiful man.

    I'm reading a series of fictional books about Roman history. Thank you for your observation about the runic alphabet. This thought-provoking.

    Tattoos were a trendy fad years ago. My niece who is in her teens just got a tattoo on her arm. I think tattoos are something that we should not do to ourselves. On young, beautiful men/women it can be alluring. But tattoos do not age well. I prefer men (and women) in their natural state. God-given form.

    As always thank you for participation.

    ReplyDelete