Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

LOOKING down the TREASURE TRAIL

I am always curious.  I thought yesterday's photo was remarkable.  I can never figure out what will please people or not.  Yes, he was a ginger.  But the hair above his orange pubic hair was not.  It was a close up shot of remarkable and unique TT.  I think his TT should go into the Hall of Fame.    But it appears no one appreciated it.

This beautiful, almost perfectly square TT specimen is hot.   He has natural bush that hasn't been desecrated too much.  And it frames a beautiful, erect treasure.  His inner thighs are hairy and the faint hair on his arms drive me wild.

Thank you Kevin.








2 comments:

  1. There is indeed something about a guy with hairy forearms that just makes me instantly hard, as do hairy inner thighs!
    Bobbert x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbert. I agree completely hairy thighs, forearms are extremely erotic in my opinion! Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete