Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

A natural TREASURE TRAIL

This is a beautiful specimen of manhood although doesn't exhibit much body hair.  It is beautiful as long as it is a representation of natural male beauty and the dude hasn't curated his body hair.  That would be a travesty.  I hope the practice of shaving, waxing, etc. by men is waning.  I doubt that.  Straight men shave off all their hair.   I find a shaved male body to be wretched and sad.  I hope that this horrible fashion ends.  I think trimming and manscaping is great.    And men who are naturally non hairy are beautiful.  But this that shave or wax their body hair look freakish to me.  I think shaved pubes are not attractive.   You may think it makes your manhood look larger. But it destroys your masculinity in so many ways.

I suspect that the majority of readers will take offense.   I do not care.  This blog is here to enjoy natural male beauty in all of forms.  If you like men who are shaved or completely shaved then you are on the wrong site.

Thank you Kevin.  I think this man is very beautiful.  Does anyone think he is manscaped?




8 comments:

  1. What you say about body hair is absolutely right.A shaved man looks like a plucked chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is totally natural and totally beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't appear manscaped at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing example of natural hair, I have no chest hair and always been envious of guys that do have a mat of fur....this guy however shows you don't need fur to look good, he's lovely and the wetness of his trail is even more gorgeous...who needs Ursula Andress emerging from the sea...when you could have him anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with you Anonymus here....Sometimes a guys 'tackle' if he's overly saved does indeed look like the 'last turkey in the shop'..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all of the above. Natural everywhere is the way to go. I also don't see why you would shave your pubes, it looks so strange and unnatural.
    aussie anon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! How fun all the responses, which were great. I appreciate everyone's appreciation of this specimen's natural beauty, without shaving or waxing the body hair. I do not find a man who completely shaves his chest, arms, treasure trail, bush, legs or thighs to be attractive at all. I'm old. I have learned to appreciate the new trend for male grooming. But eliminating all of one's natural hairiness is really not attractive. Man-scapping is a great change. Men are born naturally hairy or with little or no hair. If it's natural then I admire it, although I have an affinity for male body hair. Embrace the way that nature made you. Don't eliminate your natural body hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not a great turn on, not enough hair I'm afraid

    ReplyDelete